Sunday, June 8, 2014

Revisiting Month 1 & 2

I found old pictures!! For months, I was wondering where all the photos from my first month were. Well, they were on hubby's phone and boy, did I forget how much pain I was in back then! Hm, it's kind of annoying that the pictures don't do it justice. I was so much redder than it shows. 


Jan 31 - Just over 1 month into withdrawal


Feb 5 - my neck was basically purple



Feb 16 - about 7 weeks in. If I put my neck down, it would have been completely wrinkled like a 90 year old lady. At this point, I had severe hot/cold flashes, continuous oozing/drying/crusting cycles, and was in complete and total pain and discomfort. I would cry every single day and night, showers felt like acid, and I was essentially bed ridden. It was at this point I decided to do moisturizer withdrawal out of sheer desperation. 

Lately, I have been wondering if I should put some kind of moisturizer on my upper lip because it keeps crusting and turns into this thick, sticky, disgusting crust that I just can't stop picking off. I wonder if I keep it moisturized if that will stop me from picking it. But now, looking back at how my skin was before moisturizer withdrawal, I'm not going to do it. At least for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment