Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moisturizer withdrawal day 5 - pictures!!

Here are some pics of the last few days...


This is just a few hours after stopping moisturizing...



This was my face on day 1 (after first night)



 
Day 2


Day 2


Day 3

I'm definitely drying out and less red but still very uncomfortable. For some reason, it doesn't let me access photos from today or yesterday so though I'm on day 5/6, I can only post pics up to day 3.

I had a crazy itch attack last night, as I do every night... Scratched my neck RAW. Couldn't fall asleep until 7am and even then only slept 4 hours, waking up every hour during. It's really starting to wear on me. My skin always gets worse with my period, which is about to come, so I'm blaming it on that. Hopefully once that's passed I will notice some healing. I will say that the pain of drying out after a bath is lessening so that's good! The first few days, I would cry the hour or so out of the bath because it was unbearable. Now an ice pack keeps me comfortable enough. The night times are the worst and I don't look forward to them. Tonight, after putting the baby to sleep, I'm going to take a sleeping pill and see if I can get some sleep in the early hours of the evening. It probably won't work but neither is what I'm doing now so it's worth a shot. Last night I took 2 Atarax and 4 sleeping pills. It's driving me crazy!!! I just want to sleep AT NIGHT and be able to wake up with my baby again. I'm so fortunate my husband works from home and has been able to be so helpful during this time. I'm gonna owe him BIG TIME once this is all over!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment